Uganda invites Tenders for Construction of Buikwe Water Supply and Sanitation System
According to the Tender Notice posted on the African Development Bank website, the scope of work includes construction of:
- raw water intake structures;
- conventional water treatment processes;
- electro-mechanical installations;
- storage reservoirs;
- brake pressure tanks;
- steel pipe transmission mains; and
- plastic pipe distribution pipe network.
The proposed construction period is 15 months.
Bidding will be conducted through the Open Competitive Bidding (International), OCBI procedures as specified in the African Development Bank’s Procurement Framework, dated October 2015, and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Framework.
Closing date for the submission of tenders is 28 January 2021. For further information, click here.